about @ home with kh

"at - home" 
phrase; 
comfortable and at ease in a place. 




Hi! I'm Kate Hunt, creator of @ home with KH, a page to showcase my passion for all things real estate and home styling. I am married to my handsome and handy husband Alex and together we share our lives with our sweet and silly two year old golden retriever Simms, living life colorfully in Savannah, Georgia. 

I created @ home with KH to provide a fresh approach to low country home styling and residential real estate. I believe your home showcases your personal aesthetic, and I am so excited to share my aesthetic with you. My home style incorporates traditional and classic pieces blended with coastal & modern touches. I am a firm believer in investing in your home. Whether that means swapping your clothes budget for your decor finds, or gathering at your dining table around your new centerpiece you snagged at the local antique shop with friends and family, your home is a place to celebrate life. 

I hope you enjoy this little section of the internet with me as I show you some of my favorite things about being @ home. 

 
KH

Comments