to have and to own {centerpieces}

I don't know about you, but I LOVE entertaining. I especially love a beautiful centerpiece and setting. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming (and expensive!) to gain the look you're going for. However, you can use items you have right in your home to get a classic and festive look. See some of my favorite color + decor combinations for styling your Thanksgiving table.

Blue + White

Collector of blue + white chinoiserie? Done! I absolutely love the blue + white color combination for a fall table. It adds an unexpected pop to a traditional warm color scheme, and pairs so well with gold accent pieces and touches of greenery. 

Image: Pinterest

Image: Via Pizzazzerie

Pumpkins

Still have those Halloween pumpkins? They make the perfect festive centerpiece. This natural look is classic, and can be easily vamped up with candles + greenery (I love the touches of succulents mixed in with the pumpkins) or do a simple floral centerpiece and use your mini pumpkins at each place setting. Tag your guest's name on the stem or sharpie their name onto the pumpkin. Guests will love this personal touch!
Image: Pinterest
Image: Via Home Stories AtoZ

Lanterns + Magnolia Leaves

I have a confession: I have too many lanterns. I love how diverse lanterns can be. I put them on my front porch, sometimes in front of my fireplace, outside on a back patio...so many uses. I even love them as wedding table centerpieces. To make them into a fall centerpiece for your dining table, go grab some magnolia leaves. They are extremely sturdy leaves and can really add some drama to your lantern. Arrange them as a ring around your lantern or sprinkle them in between multiple lanterns.
Image: Pinterest


I am anxious to set my table for friends coming over this weekend for a mini-Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for a picture of how I styled my table on my instagram account coming soon!

KH

Comments