Outdoor Space Plans


Alex's baby of the house is most definitely the front and backyard, which is good because I know literally nothing about yard work and up keep. We recently had a wooden deck installed (before it was a small concrete slab) and to be honest, the blank slate on how to style it is kind of overwhelming! There are SO many options out there and the hardest part is researching what kind of furniture can stand the Savannah summer heat. We have a black iron table and 6 chairs on the deck now with a tan umbrella and I knew I wanted a different type of material for the seating arrangement so it wasn't all one note. 

Below is my DREAM back deck furniture and shopping list. Shocking to see it's blue and white and greenery. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit! 






Dream Shopping List with clickable links:
Throw pillows
lots and lots of greenery

If you have an outdoor space you love please, please, please send photos my way! Would love to see how you styled your outdoor space. 

xoxo,
KH


DISCLAIMER: I am not being compensated in any way for my recommendation of any of the products mentioned above or am liable for any purchases that are the some products as the ones mentioned above or similar. All pictures are sourced from Pinterest unless otherwise noted. 

Comments