3 Easy Spring Upgrades {@ home Under $250}

Spring Upgrades


3 easy updates for big impacts 

Spring cleaning is upon us and what better way to refresh your space for the season than some easy upgrades generating big impacts. See my 3 favorite ways to upgrade your space @home this spring, each under $250!

1. Lighting

Light fixtures can make the world of difference in space, and can be extremely affordable. When we moved into our new house we immediately installed new pendant lights (linked below) over the island and it completely updated the space. I've done some digging on some flush mounts (perfect for lower ceiling foyers, entryways and closets) + pendant lights (love these over a kitchen island taller foyer ceiling) and these are currently my obsession! 

Pottery Barn Leila Beaded Flush Mount, Pewter

2. Pillows

Add some color to your space this season with some fun new pillows for your living spaces and bedrooms! These below are currently on my wish list for our master bedroom's euro shams, and all so affordable! 



3. Greenery

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have noticed I am currently obsessed with our real + fake faux fiddle leaf figs. We started with a real one in our living room, but unfortunately it was not getting the sun attention it craved. (How to Keep a Fiddle Leaf Fig Alive) I did some research on faux ones and I bought this one and LOVE how it looks in our space! Whether you go real or faux, fiddle leafs definitely add that pop of green to your space. 



Spring cleaning doesn't have to always involve cleaning supplies ;)

xoxo,
KH



DISCLAIMER: I am not being compensated in any way for my recommendation of any of the products mentioned above or am liable for any purchases that are the some products as the ones mentioned above or similar. 

Comments