Master Bedroom at The Landings

Lately I have been LOVING concept boards. I usually have friends reach out to me that they have the space, love the space, but don't know where to start. Hey - I GET IT. Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. 

My friend just bought a beautiful new home in The Landings and needed some inspiration for her Master Bedroom. She showed me photos of the vacant space and her Pinterest board. I immediately got a feel of her style. She's drawn to crisp, cool and relaxing spaces. She leans toward cooler tones and traditional pieces of furniture. She loves hues of blue, grey and sometimes a touch glam with gold or silver accents. 

After she showed me photos of the space and I saw that bay window, I knew the styling of the room would revolve around all that gorgeous light. Since her floors are a gorgeous dark wood and it contrasts so beautifully with a white trim, I knew driftwood or 'greige" furniture would compliment it so well. These IKEA slip covered chairs are my absolute favorite and I think they pair beautifully with a skirted table in between, especially with that navy/indigo pop of color. 


Have a space and need a little guidance where to start? Reach out to me! I can make you a concept board and provide links to listings. If anything, I hope I can inspire you and your beautiful space. There's nothing like being @ home.

xo,
KH

Comments