Crisp & Clean Guest Bedroom {Refresh}

A friend of mine was looking to give her guest bedroom a refresh after she saw my guestroom essentials  post and reached out to me on how to achieve a calm and crisp space! She was wanting to keep her black nightstands and sisal rug (I LOVE SISAL) and start fresh with everything else. I created this design board for her to give her the inspirational boost she needed. With the design board, I told her she could directly purchase the items I had included, or simply use it for motivation and inspiration and buy the products with time.
If  you are looking for a refresh or revamp for your space, reach out to me! 
Would love to help inspire you. 

xoxo,
KH

DISCLAIMER: I am not being compensated in any way for my recommendation of any of the products mentioned above or am liable for any purchases that are the some products as the ones mentioned above or similar. 

Comments