Amazon Faves

It's no surprise that Amazon has been a staple in my household for decor finds this year. I've rounded up my current fave Amazon finds for the home! These are all at such great points and would make perfect housewarming gifts. Find links below to all products shown:



1. A ghost chair makes a chic statement to any room! I love this one for an office or vanity chair, would even look great in a "dead" space next to a TV stand or corner in a bedroom:

2. Who doesn't need an extra tray around the house? I love the unique shape of this one. It would look great on a kitchen island to hold a candle, coffee table, entry table for mail and sunglasses, or a bedroom or bathroom vanity to hold jewelry or toiletries:

KOUBOO La Jolla Oval Rattan Tray with Looped Handles


3. Beat the Broughton Street rush by skipping Anthropology and buying my favorite volcano candle online:

4. Three words: blue and white. Buy this garden stool and use now on your back deck patio while you entertain, then move it inside next to a living room chair, or next to your rocker in your nursery:

5. Okay I am currently dying over this. Cannot believe this indoor/outdoor throw is under $15! Love a greek key! Would make such a great bridal shower gift:

6. I think I have bought at least 5 baskets since moving in the new house, and I always need more! They are the perfect decor piece for storage. Put next to your fireplace, end of your bed, next to your floor to ceiling mirror, or under a console table. Love this natural look: 


7. Have a hubby that can cook? Or just want a pretty cookbook in your kitchen? This is my favorite:


8. Lately I have been obsessed with driftwood. My mom always says if you live in Savannah, you have to have at least one piece of driftwood in your house. I see pieces all the time in antique stores, sometimes they can reach over $100! I absolutely love this one for your coffee table. Small enough to scream driftwood but really brings in that coastal decor without getting too beachy: 


9. Last but not least is this amazing folding chair. This would be good to have a couple folded up in your garage or storage shed to whip out when you need more seating, also would look so cute on your patio or porch:
Flash Furniture American Champion Bamboo Folding Chair

Hope you loved this round up of Amazon finds as much as I do. 

xoxo,
KH



Comments