Furniture Layout Assistance

One of my college friends reached out to me regarding help with furniture placement, something I love to do! She recently bought a ranch styled home and created an opening from the former formal living room into the kitchen. Love that she did that! However with that, she found herself in a bit of a predicament with furniture placement. She sent me pictures of the space, current furniture she owned and wanted a little guidance on how to utilize the "open dead" space.

I immediately thought a reading nook/storage space was needed! I thought two slip covered parson chairs with a round ottoman would be perfect in this space - and double bonus, when she has guests come over she can move those chairs to her dining table for additional seating! Having two rug patterns will define each space separately, so I recommended a large neutral sisal for the TV area and a more fun patterned rug in the entry would compliment yet define the spaces.



I had so much fun researching this for my friend! Arranging furniture can be tough and overwhelming. If you want some inspiration for your space regarding furniture layout or style help, reach out out to me! This is so fun for me to do and I would be happy to help!

xoxo,
KH

DISCLAIMER: I am not being compensated in any way for my recommendation of any of the products mentioned above or am liable for any purchases that are the some products as the ones mentioned above or similar. All pictures are sourced from Pinterest unless otherwise noted. 

Comments