Designer Mark Sikes Inspiration


Recently I picked up a copy of  Mark Sike's Beautiful: All-American Decorating and Timeless Style, and I can't get enough. I have been following him on Instagram for a while and truly love his style. He decorates a room he wants his clients to be proud of in the present, in 20 years, and 20 years ago. Loveeee that.

We have been wanting to revamp our living room lately and Mark Sike's timeless but chic design style has totally inspired me and gotten me motivated.  Currently loving his mix of rattan and metal, almost every room features blue and white chinoserie but he throws in a cheetah or animal print pillow. 

Below is my take on how to create your very own Mark Sike's inspired living space! Links are below, and also - have you all been on Overstock.com lately? I used to be a Wayfair/Joss & Main girl but Overstock has completely won me over. A lot of the sources below are on my 'favorites' list from Overstock. (beware, Overstock can be mighty dangerous but the design lover ;) )



3. This doesn't have a link, but lately I am throwing it traditional style and 
loving a natural ficus tree. There's something just so simplistic and classic about a ficus.

Comments